I sit here at my desk and think of all the things I promise God I will do. Everytime I make a promise to him, I try to keep it. But something always comes up or I don't have time to follow through. Thankfully God is very forgiving. I need someone in my live that is this loving. Sure, my husband and children are loving and care about me, but no one can care for me like God can. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him. I want to be a better person. I pray all the time for guidance and support. I know he hears me. He has answered some of my prayers. And I know I can't be selfish. That is not very christian, but it is a hard thing to keep in check. I hope by having this blog I can find my way into the heart of Jesus and know him the way I am supposed to. God bless!
|
1 Comments:
Hi, I bumped into your blog accidently when I am trying to find a space for mywalkwithchrist. I noticed it been a while since your last post. I hope everything is better for you. God Bless.
Post a Comment
<< Home